June 18, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Gemini Rising and In a Dark Place

Hello! . .

I had a little parcel from Mr Postman today! Inside were two polishes from a lovely lady that we shall call Miss Soprano. She knows who she is and most of my readers might know too! She won't wear green. It might be down to show biz superstition or perhaps it is because she has curly hair. Who knows?
The pictures in this blog have gone. Apologies but I have no idea where they have gone to!


The polishes are both Colors by Llarowe. The first I am showing is called 'In a Dark Place' and it is a forest green shimmery duochrome. When the fingers are turned in the light, different colours in the blue-teal-green spectrum light up. It applies beautifully and really needed just one coat. I painted over OPI "Jade is the new Black". Perfect. I painted my right ring finger with OPI "Russian Navy" as a base for a Lynnderella. That might feature at a later date. 


The second colour is a "wow! Look at this green!" sort of green. I don't know what has gone into it, radioactive magic frogs that have been eating genetically engineered grass? It is vivid. It behaves like a holo but the rainbow is green and blue. Again, it is beautiful to apply. I have heard that this one is a stainer but as I have painted over gels, I'll be ok... won't I?

 


Another fine pair of polishes from Leah Ann's stables. 

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!
 all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!