February 10, 2016

Enchanted Polish "Hot Chocolate for Unicorns" and Lynnderella "How Now Brown Holo"


Hello! Another post so soon!
Today I decided upon a brown nail-job. I painted a brown cream over all nails and then used Lynnderella "How Now Brown Holo" over the ring and middle nails and Enchanted Polish "Hot Chocolate for Unicorns" on the rest.

Both are superb polishes; the Lynn has pink and copper sparkles as well as holo twinkles and the EP is a mid brown creamy holo. I used two coats of each polish.


I used a top coat of Seche Vite over the Lynnderella as this one does dry to a matte finish. It is fairly smooth after one coat of SV but I may add another later to get the glass like finish I enjoy.

The EP is a rich chocolate colour and looks better in real life to me than the picture suggests. It is a darker brown on the nail. I top-coated with Nails Inc 45 second Caviar top coat. It is gives a fab shiny finish to most polishes but I prefer it on creams or holographic finishes.





If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes and have some fabulous friends who help me find them! I use an iPhone 5S to take my pictures. 

all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!