May 06, 2013

OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You & OPI Get Your Number liquid sand

Hello!
Today I rediscovered some OPI minis in the drawer. OPI Be a Dahlia and Liquid Sand 'Get Your Number'.






See the holographic sparkles?


macro - no additional light to show the
sparkles
Be a Dahlia Won't You is a vivid pink with a pink-purple shimmery glass fleck effect. It is a thin polish so is not at all forgiving for any imperfections on the nails. Application was good and dry time was fast.

Get Your Number is a dark shade of sky blue. It is full of holographic sparkles and they add an interesting aspect to the sand effect. No top coat was used here. I have seen this effect glossed up with Seche Vite and it gives a great effect. I might add it later! Application is good and three coats made gave an opaque cover on most of my nail - but I can see light through the free edge portion. Dry time is longer than I had expected for the second and third coats.

Although the bottles are very small (3.75ml, a 1/4 of a 15ml full size bottle) both apply well. No gloop, no flooding the cuticles and both painted well.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician, or a photographer! Nor do I claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!

all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. Get Your Number looks really nice! Blue + holo = amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i have the blue, and just swapped for the dahlia as it looked pretty - im glad i did now ive seen yours!!
    Thanks for all the polishes i get from you -youre like one of my polish fairies!!
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthem1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!