December 21, 2014

Christmas is for giving...and receiving!

Hello ... I have received some stunning polishes recently. I'll say a few words and show some pictures. The first one shown is a gift from Dolly to her Posse Facebook group members. It came in a little pink organza bag with some chocolate treats and a greetings card. A lovely gesture. Thank you Dolly.

The second gift is a beautiful surprise. Also made by Dolly, this is a custom made polish to celebrate my granddaughter's first Christmas. This is a special gift from Linda. Thank you. I love it and it matches the description of my perfect polish that you sneakily extracted from me a few weeks ago!


On my middle and ring finger, this is 3 coats of Izzy's First Christmas, 2014 with Seche Vite as a topcoat. The other fingers have China Glaze OMG and a coat of Dolly's gift. The shine on my skin is from using the beautifully scented cuticle balm; also made by Dolly and a gift from Linda!
 

On my other hand I have another gift. This is a lovely deep red from Chanel. The other fingers are wearing an OPI pale gold with a light coat of Enchanted Polishes Flashing Lights. The top coat on the red nails is the gift from Dolly. All finished with a coat of Poshe basecoat and Seche Vite.

So I have had some lovely early Christmas gifts. Thank you.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated.
I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails.
I simply own some fabulous polishes!
all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Were they all early Christmas gifts or were some of them just Christmas gifts you opened early? Anyway they look really good on you ... !

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!