February 14, 2013

Girly Bits Week

Hello!

I decided to go through my stash and devote a week to one brand. The first in my series of one brand a week is Girly Bits. I love almost everything Pam makes!

Random Pictures from Girly Bits week!

Monster Mash over a green gel polish,  Zoya Storm and Monster Mash on ring finger
Magically Delicious over Glo Worm, Lynnderella The Stars in her Eyes on ring finger
Gentle Ginger with Candy Corn
Cu Blue,  Rogue over Cu Blue on ring finger
Jelly Shoes, Rogue over Cu Blue on ring finger.
Stormy Skies with Smurf Dance and hearts placed as accents as it is Valentines Day!

I had neglected these polishes for too long, most of the Halloweens were untried. The biggest surprise was how much I loved the Stormy Skies. I had decided it was too pale for me but instead I discovered it is a lovely pale grey-blue. The bright sparkles of  Smurf Dance hides any shyness it might have!


If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician, or a photographer! Nor do I claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes! all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!