April 09, 2014

A England - Dancing with Nureyev and Sleeping Palace

Hello!

Beautiful, sophisticated, elegant ... not words usually associated with my nails! I chose two polishes from A England today. Both muted holographics.

Dancing with Nureyev is a dusty denim blue holographic polish. It has a slight pinky-blue sheen to the polish that seems to be a separate layer to the holo effect. Application was easy, the polish is quite thick and spreads easily. I used two coats with Seche Vite as a top coat.

Sleeping Palace is a brown sort of plum colour. No hidden shimmer, just a rich grainy linear holo effect. It isn't an in-your-face holo flame, more of a spread of a warm glow holo effect! Same flawless application as is expected with A England polishes.



Subtle holo effect
You can buy A England from various online retailers. I buy direct from http://www.a-england.co.uk/. Dancing with Nureyev is from the Ballerina collection. Sleeping Palace is from the Burne-Jones collection. They retail for £9 and this includes UK postage.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes! all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!