April 04, 2014

Ciate "jelly bean" and Lynnderella Ten Pipers Pinking

Hello! . .

A quick blog today using one polish that I have had for a while and one that I bought more recently.
Ciate jelly bean is a hot pink creamy polish with a shy blue shimmer running through. It applies like a dream cream! Two coats, no top coat over a base of Duri Rejuvacote. Perfect. This bottle was a gift with purchase from a magazine back in 2012 I think. 


Lynnderella Ten Pipers Pinking is a micro glitter jam packed with pink, purple, magenta particles. It seems to be in a pink base and has some holographic properties to it. The sparkles are not a typical rainbow prismatic effect, more pink and blue with a hint of rainbow. It applies like a cream and two thin coats were needed for full coverage. No top coat has been used in the picture but I think a coat of Seche Vite will enhance the polish. This polish is from Lynnderella's Christmas 2013 range, Twelve Days of Christmas.





Ciate is available from their own website and Lynnderella is available from lynnderella.com or in Europe, http://www.norwaynails.com/collections/twelve-days-of-christmas.
Use the code LAQUERLAND (yes, I know it is spelt wrong) for 10% off.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!
all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog and the polish....Lynnderella are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!