April 19, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Hellcat

Hello! . .

Today I have used Colors by Llarowe "Hellcat" as an accent mani. Just two nails; middle and ring. It has been applied over a royal blue gel base. Two coats followed by CND Super Shiney. I love this polish, so easy to apply and fast to dry!
It has a pronounced multi-chrome effect, ranging from purple to red to orange to burgundy. The polish is enhanced with coppery flakies that catch the light making it glow from within.

On my other fingers I am wearing Colors by Llarowe Monkey See, Monkey Do. Perhaps an unconventional combination!


Two colours, one polish!


If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!

 all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!